1. Can it be that eyebrow cosmetic manufacturers simply decided to make more profit?© cosmopolitan / Twitter
2. A grocery ’sack’ with a bucket became a trend at New York Fashion Week. Price: $375.© staud.clothing
3. Wedding ’Crocs’ with Swarovski rhinestones© etsy.com
4. Pants that are shoes that are pants...© aliexpress.com
5. — Where did you find such a huge binder clip? — Actually, that’s my bag!© peterbristol.net
6. The many faces of fashion© Picabulka / Pikabu
7. Plastic slides with a mineral water label, Price: $580
8. ’Hungry’ socks© xeetsa / Reddit
9. A modern kimono© TokyoFashion / Twitter
10. Sneakers and socks: 2 in 1
11. Fashion is fashion, but legs have to be warm.© MrSweater / Pikabu
12. Now footwear with the heels folded in is not only a comfortable feature for time spent out in the country, but it’s a trend too.
13. Can we even call these jeans?© fashionnova.com
14. Braided brows...
15. Invisible jeans: you are both dressed and undressed at the same time.© carmardenim.com
16. “Sure, whenever I buy a $490 swimsuit, I don’t buy it to actually swim in. Where’s my wallet?”© gucci.com
17. Why not wear jewelry right on your nails?
18. When carpets on walls are not a trend anymore, you can use them for other purposes:© Mahoney7 / Pikabu
19. You don’t even need to remove the packaging.© OffWht / Twitter
20. A shirt attached to another shirt
SoItWas on brightside.me