1. The sunset and a rainbow hanging out© nimo4749 / reddit
This is a beautiful picture of a sunset after a storm. The person who captured it managed to center the sun into the rainbow that formed from one side of the field to the other.
2. The floor and leggings combo© UntoldDimension / imgur
3. This highlighter synchronicity© karapli / reddit
4. Purple wood© iBleeedorange / reddit
This is a type of rare tree called Peltogyne Purpurea or purpleheart wood. These trees originate from the Pacific coast of Costa Rica and Panama. The external wood is usually a light brown color and the middle of the tree is usually a vibrant purple color with dark stripes.
Purpleheart wood is famous for making up floors, furniture, structural elements, and architectural finishes due to its physical and mechanical properties.
5. There are some amazing sales at the mall.© Clydeze / reddit
6. Safety comes first and taste comes second.© monstahunta88 / reddit
7. The most honest sign© Gator84 / imgur
8. They put the FUN in funeral.© Gator84 / imgur
9. This is actually how photobooths work.© DabbdOnYurBich / reddit
10. The world’s tallest filing cabinet© Dvart / reddit
11. The dog’s white stripe that lines up perfectly with the wave© tortugatuba / reddit
12. The triple rainbow© dabrandner / imgur
13. If only there was a way to fix it...© HadOneJob / twitter
14. Well, this was a buzz kill...© theslainman / imgur
15. “Friend tried to toss me his keys at work, they got stuck on the piping in the roof like this.”© Koolcid4ever / reddit
16. This is a 1 in 30 million calico lobster...© steinamo / imgur
17. A tree that knows how to fall without damaging people’s property© iBleeedorange / reddit
18. This guy had two nails hit his leg and they both missed his kneecap.© ILLMATIC1994 / imgur
This person accidentally shot two 16-gauge wood framing nails into his knees and they both landed into the space between his kneecap and his femur. Neither of those nails touched his bone.
19. 5 peanuts in a shell© Crimhoof / reddit
Usually, peanuts come in double shells, which means each shell has two peanuts or three maximum. This person managed to find one that had 2.5 times more peanuts than the average peanut shell.
SoItWas on brightside.me